How to use
Grand Stay is a platform with an easy step-by-step process for you to find temporary housing:
- Find your apartment
- Search for an apartment in our search engine, providing your search criteria.
- Request a booking
- Fill in the response form. This will be sent in e-mail directly via www.grandstay.nl to the apartment provider .
- The apartment provider will response within 48 hours to your request with an offer.
- Confirm your booking
- Confirm your booking directly with the provider. They provide you with the information how to confirm.
- Check in to your apartment, as agreed with the provider.
- Enjoy your stay
I NEED AN APARTMENT WITHIN 3 WORKING DAYS, SHOULD I REQUEST A BOOKING VIA THE WEBSITE?
Need an apartment within 3 working days? The best thing is to call us directly so we can assist you straight away with your inquiry: +32 (0)20 6200 813.
DO I MAKE A BOOKING WITH GRANDSTAY.NL OR WITH THE PROVIDER DIRECTLY?
Grand Stay is a booking platform. You only make a request through our website, not a booking. The provider of the chosen property will contact you with a quote and to process the booking. So your booking will be directly with the provider, but against the low pricing especially offered through Grand Stay BV.
I CANNOT FIND EXACTLY WHAT I NEED
You can fill in a contact form with your needs and personal details. We will contact you then to assist you personally in order to find the housing you need.
I NEED LONG-TERM HOUSING
Grand Stay is part of the Grand Relocation Group. We can assist you with long term housing through www.grandrelocation.nl